Sunday 2 June 2013

M.A.C Archie's Girls Eyeliner


I was window shopping in one of the numerous malls in Delhi and I was walking past the M.A.C store  and the below caught my eye.
image courtesy of maccosmetics.com
 My first thoughts were  Archie looks gay, Betty looks like a hooker and Veronica a vamp.

Keeping my feeling aside, I did go into the store. Don't judge me, I used to read tonnes of Archie comics as a kid and still do if I get my hands on one.

They had a lot of products in this range with the cute Archie's packaging. Thankfully the packaging had the comic characters and not the above models!!

I didn't know what to get and I had recently hoarded on quite a bit of make up products. I didn't have the heart to leave the store without buying anything. Then I remembered that I needed a blue eyeliner.


I picked up MAC Archie's Girls Pearlglide Eyeliners in petrol blue.

+ves: the blue color with the glitter, the fact that its long lasting, it doesn't smudge.
-ves: the exorbitant price and the fact that I need to sharpen after every use.

Would I purchase it again?: I'm on the fence on this one. I like it but not sure whether I love it that much to spend so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment